Best Doc in Town! - Seattle, WA

Results: FANTASTIC - much more than I could have...

Results: FANTASTIC - much more than I could have ever dreamed for!

6 Months Later

I did the right thing -- I let Dr. Phil know what I wanted and then we discussed the best options for me based on his extensive experience. I heard many stories from people who think they should tell the doctor what is best and I've learned first hand that may not be the best direction to take.

If I do say so myself, I look amazing! People tell me I look 20 years younger -- I feel like it too! My journey began with a commitment to lose weight. I lost 50 lbs (big deal when one is only 4'9") and then moved forward with the corrective surgery required. I chose to first do the lower neck and abdominoplasty (at the same time). That was the first best decision because I was able to regain my confidence and self-esteem immediately. I also learned I have an extremely high tolerance for pain so it was a no brainer to jump right back in for the breast augmentation six months later. Now if all those well-wishers would quit asking to "touch!"

I don't agree with those commercials where the people say, "I wish I'd done this 10 years ago." Today IS the first day of the rest of your life and all the rest is stuff in the past (although hopefully full of fabulous memories!).

Thanks again, Dr. Phil. You and your team are the best in the West!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Referral from day spa that I use. When I first met Dr. Phil I realized this journey was going to be magnificent. Not only did I find a doctor with the highest medical credentials achievable, but he came with a built-in bed-side manner that immediately put me at ease. He listened to my concerns and wishes and then used his amazing skills to make my personal goals a reality. Beginning with the office staff, who accommodated my tight work schedule, to the surgical team (including RNs and Anesthesiologist) who were compationate, caring and who took the time to answer all my questions, all my expectations were exceeded. Personal image is such an important part of who we are; I am grateful to Dr. Phil for giving me the opportunity to make the most of my potential. Dr. Haeck and his team are nothing short of a six star event in my opinion. Thank you all.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.