Awesome Results 2 Months Post-Op - Seattle, WA

When I went for the Pre-Op evaluation I had no...

When I went for the Pre-Op evaluation I had no idea what to expect. Dr. G and his staff were so friendly and informative and made me feel at ease with the decision to proceed with a full tummy tuck. I must have called them a dozen times the month before my scheduled surgery for a million questions and they were always so cheerful and happy to help.

I am now 2 months post-Op and can't believe how great the results are. I really didn't think I would already feel this good and look this good. I would and have recommended Dr. G to all my friends and family.

How is your swelling as the evenings approach? Do you have any feelings when you are touched on abdomen area? Have you tried to workout? How does the sneezing feel like?

I love to hear about happy patients with great results!   If you have some time we would love to hear your tips for a smooth recovery.  We like to share with each other here on RealSelf.

Also please let us know how you found your doctor.  Do you have any before and after pictures you care to post?

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. G is very honest and professional and let's you know the realistic outcome to expect. I felt comfortable from the moment I walked into his office and was very happy with my treatment from start to finish. You won't find a better Doctor and staff anywhere in Seattle.