Total FX for Under Eye Crepiness - Seattle, WA

I had this procedure two days ago, and don't yet...

I had this procedure two days ago, and don't yet know how I will turn out. I mainly wanted to address crepiness under my eyes when I smile. Otherwise, I have very few noticeable wrinkles. I am 56 and hated those areas that "wadded up" under my eyes! The procedure was a breeze thanks to my dermatologist. She injected several areas around my eyes with lidocaine then I didn't feel the Deep FX or Active FX lasers as she went to work over the course of an hour. There is significant oozing and swelling after two days, but it is subsiding some. One thing that really helps is that I apply 2nd Skin (try Walgreens) moist burn pads over the Aquaphor at night so that it stays moist and doesn't rub off on my pillow. I will update....

Day 8!

I am still pink, but it seems as though the swelling has gone down and I "seem" to have the result I wanted! However, I don't know how much residual swelling might still be going on, and I realize that changes will occur for up to 6 months, but if I had to live with how I look right now (minus the pink) I would be ecstatic! I will cross my fingers that my lower lids stay smoooooth. =) Oh, the added result is that my upper lids are nice and tight too.

Week 4!

I am still pink, but I would say that I have about an 80% decrease in crepiness under my eyes. =))) On the other hand, my doc has said that results will continue to evolve for about 6 months, so I will post an update closer to that time. So far...so good!
Seattle Dermatologist

Very personable and highly knowledgeable!

Hey there just checking in, have you got any photos to share with us?

It has now been 4 months since the procedure and I couldn't be happier! The redness is gone and crepiness has diminished about 80%. If you're considering this and are in the Seattle area, please visit Dr. Laurie Jacobson! =)))

Thanks for sharing.  How was the pain level during recovery?  Please keep us updated on your progress!

Hi Jill, The pain was almost nonexistent since I was injected before the lasers went to work. It is now day 6 and I am just red, no more oozing and very little flaking. I took photos that I will post later.

Thanks for the info!  Can't wait to see the pictures

I forgot to add that the assistant mistakenly gave me Vicodin as a premedication rather than Valium ( I thought the pill shape looked different than any Valium I had previously seen!), so although I may have been a bit anxious, the pain was probably diminished because of the Vicodin.