Dr. Stella is Amazing! - Seattle, WA

Dr. Stella is truly an expert in her field! I...

Dr. Stella is truly an expert in her field! I could not be more pleased with my experience with Dr. Stella and her staff. I had considered having a rhinoplasty for many years. I had several reasons for putting it off, one of which was I was afraid it might completely change the way I looked, or look like I'd obviously had a nose job. Dr. Stella thoroughly prepared me for every step of the procedure. She explained what she could and could not do. She patiently answered all of my questions. My results are natural looking and look better than the digital imaging. If there is anything I could change it would only be that I had done it sooner!

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stella is truly an expert in her field! I could not be more pleased with my experience with Dr. Stella and her staff. Dr. Stella thoroughly prepared me for every step of the procedure. She explained what she could and could not do. She patiently answered all of my questions. My results are natural looking and look better than the digital imaging. If there is anything I could change it would only be that I had done it sooner!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty community.