Couldn't Have Asked for a Better Surgeon - Seattle, WA

For years I've been unhappy with my nose. As a...

For years I've been unhappy with my nose. As a male, I felt me nose was not masculine and made me look much younger then I was. I looked into Rhinoplasty in my area, (Vancouver), and was told by doctors they wouldn't be able to provide satisfying results. I knew this was going to be a difficult procedure, needing derotation and complicated cartilage grafts, so I went for consultations in the Seattle area.

I had consultations with three of the top Doctors in Seattle. Dr Lamperti was my choice because of his personable, caring personality, as well as his apparent skill visible from his previous work. I couldn't be happier with my decision.

Recovery was a breeze, zero bruising and no bleeding and minimal swelling. I was able to confidently return to work in 10 days. The results came out excellent, and they're only getting better every day.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lamperti has a great positive and caring personality. Equally matched by his technical surgical skill. I'd happily recommend seeing Dr. Lamperti to anyone looking for facial surgery.

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf. It's always great to hear from men on the site! We'd love to see your before and after photos so we can visualize your transformation.

Congrats. Thanks for sharing.