Amazing Doctor. Really Cares About His Patients, and Has Fantastic Results! - Seattle, WA

I recently had a rhinoplasty surgery done by Dr....

I recently had a rhinoplasty surgery done by Dr. Lee. I am three months into recovery, and I could not be happier with the results. My nose looks so natural and it turned out just like we discussed. Dr. Lee is such a great doctor because he will not do anything too extreme to make a nose look like it has gone through surgery. My nose looks like it belongs on my face, its perfect.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I first saw Dr. Lee because I was recommended to him by one of his partners. I had already seen a few doctors and was set on one, but after I met Dr. Lee I changed my surgery to be scheduled with him. He He uses the latest techniques for surgery, ensuring quick and effective recovery. He truly cares for his patients well being and experience throughout the entire surgery and recovery process. His dedication is admirable. Before the surgery at my consultation Dr. Lee meet with me 3 times to discuss the surgery and answer any questions I had. He gave me a lot of information about the process that I had previously not known. He uses the latest techniques for surgery, ensuring quick and effective recovery. Following surgery I had a few routine follow up appointments with Dr. Lee. After the first week I thought that I had put too much pressure on my nose with an ice pack and caused damage, so I called him to see what I should do. I had an appointment scheduled with him for later that week so I figured he would just look at it then. Instead he asked if I would like to come in later that day (sunday) and he could have a look at it then. There ended up being nothing wrong, but I was so surprised by Dr. Lee's dedication. I really could not be any happier with my results. I can breathe better, and I am so much more confident in myself. Getting surgery with Dr. Lee was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. If you'll add more information about you and your specific procedure/recovery, I can add your review to the rhinoplasty community!