Revision Rhinoplasty with Rib and Ear - Seattle, WA

I had a Rhinoplasty done in Iran that didn't go so...

I had a Rhinoplasty done in Iran that didn't go so well as they had completely removed the cartilage holding the structure of the tip of my nose giving it a caved in/crooked look. Completely devastated and depressed with the outcome I had gone to 5-6 plastic surgeons for a revision all of which no doctor was willing to perform the revision I had been asking for since all of the cartilage had been removed and dubbed "beyond repair". Every doctor I had seen said that only Naficy was suited to take on this daunting revision in which case he did. 2 revisions were done by Dr. Naficy where cartilage was harvested from my ribs & ears in order to restructure my nose. After all this my nose looks completely normal and I am beyond satisfied with his work and my depressions is completely gone. I feel like I have caught a 2nd chance at life and couldn't be happier with the results. My post botched surgery depression is gone and I am finally back on track to living a happy and motivated life. It may sound ridiculous to give up on life based off of such superficial nonsense but I feel like I got a 2nd chance after making a very naive young decision made in my early 20's to go to Iran to have such an operation done. My only regret is not going to Dr. Naficy in the first place.

Congratulations on a successful outcome. How is your nose now? Have you continued to heal well?

I'm glad you got this second chance. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! We'd love to see your before and after photos.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon