Magical Results That Changed my Life! - Seattle, WA

After two previous rhinoplasy failures, I...

After two previous rhinoplasy failures, I consulted with Dr. Naficy on a Rhinoplasy Revision, who eplained the procedure, the changes I could expect in my improved nose. I walked away from our consultation with such great confidence in the outcome and felt very assured that the results would be wonderful. Dr. Naficy's surgical skills combined with his artistic eye create a very natural outcome for his patients. He did such a beautiful job on my nose and I couldn't be happier! The results are stunning and I no longer feel self-concious about my appearance. Now I walk through life with so much more confidence, and although very few people could pinpoint what was different in my appearance, I did, and still do receive many compliments on my appearance. If you are considering this procedure, know that the choice of Dr. Naficy as your surgeon is the best choice you can make in a competent surgeon who will listen to your concerns, discuss thoroughly your options and give you the most stunningly beautiful results!

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

After interviewing many surgeons for a Rhinoplasty Revision, I did feel the most confident in Dr. Naficy. He took the time to explain the procedure, really listened to my concerns and desires and then took things one step further by explaining the procedure and the outcome I wished for. The level of confidence and assuredness from Dr. Naficy as well as his patients testimonials to me in telephone interviews and pre and post operative patient photos of his work all helped me make the final decision to choose him as my surgeon.

hi ladybug is there anyway I can email you with questions? I am also considering this doctor, thank you
I hope you were able to get your questions answered, but if not, feel free to send me a private email here. Best Regards!

Thanks for sharing. We'd love to know about YOU as personal stories really help the revision rhinoplasty community. Would you mind sharing a little more about what was wrong with your nose to begin with, what went wrong with the other rhinoplasties and how this was different?

Once you're able to share a little more, I'll add your review to RealSelf's revision rhinoplasty community. Thank you in advance!