Excellent Service, Skill and Care for Patient. Very Responsive to Patient Needs and Queries - Seattle, WA

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Lamperti after I met up with 3 other surgeons in CA. Although I liked 2 of them other than Dr. Lamperti, I found Dr. Lamperti was more receptive and listened to my exact specifications patiently without dismissing even my stupid questions sometimes. He was flexible and very polite and always smiling. I saw some of the results of revision rhinoplasty by him and I liked what I saw. They did not look like very-done noses and looked natural. Also the specific issues I had were dealt with well, by him on many patients. His pricing was reasonable as I had researched the other providers. I felt confident going under the knife by Dr. Lamperti. This was the reason I chose him. Had/having a good experience with the Doctor and team. He addresses all my issues patiently. Post-op, he is very responsive to my queries and does not ignore answering or calling me back to address my worries. He is also skilled with the revision rhinoplasty procedure as he takes great care to analyse the needs of the patient by listening to them intently pre-op and address them during the procedure. He makes his calls based on what is best and least invasive to the patient. His recommendations during the healing period are helpful and he is realistic with his approach, doesn't leave the patient guessing for answers. I am still healing post-op and although i have some assymmetry and swelling issues, I trust Dr. Thomas Lamperti and hope to have the perfect nose very soon.