Seattle Skin and Laser - Seattle, WA

I had the Mira Dry procedure done at Seattle Skin...

I had the Mira Dry procedure done at Seattle Skin and Laser just short of a month ago and would highly recommend this location and the procedure for those who suffer from chronic underarm sweating. I had the first procedure done at an alternative location, thou shall not be named, and had an overall negative experience. I didn't feel like they were comfortable with the procedure, but hopefully they are more familiar with it now.

I had my second, and last, procedure done at Seattle Skin and Laser and my experience with them was terrific! Joanie Poth did my procedure and I would highly recommend having her do yours! They seemed very trained, qualified, and professional. Everyone was extremely friendly and made you feel very comfortable. I understand that the length of procedure varies for each person, but I was out of there in under an hour. Joanie made sure to check back up with me via email a couple weeks later about how my recovery was, and will be doing the same in a few months!

Post procedure, I experience slight underarm swelling and tenderness, but that's it! I used to sweat from my underarms without provocation, but I haven't experienced notable sweating since the procedure.
Joanie Poth

Its great to hear your treatment went well and that you only had slight swelling afterwards. Did you ice quite a bit? Also, I'd love to hear what setting was used on you, if you know?