Life Changing Procedure For Those Who Suffer With Excessive Sweating! -Seattle, WA

Like most of you I've had my life flipped upside...

Like most of you I've had my life flipped upside down when I noticed I was sweating more than everyone else. I was 14 years old, one month before I entered freshman year in High School. At first I dint think much of it. But once my 'friends' started talking behind my back about how much I would sweat I instantly knew that this was not normal. Unfortunately I was too embarrassed to tell anyone, including my own mother who I told everything to. When I was 16 I started doing my own laundry because she would ask questions about why I would have horrible pit stains on my shirts. That's when I broke down and told her everything, sobbing and feeling ashamed. She of cores did not think it was a big deal and threw the old fashion line at me, "It's not a big deal, a lot of kids your age sweat."... "But not like me mom!" I would say. Still she brushed it off thinking its another teenage problem of mine. After that only my mom, my younger brother, 2 close friends and all 3 ex's know about this problem of mine till this day. (I'm still embarrassed about it even though its gone thanks to miraDry).
I'm two months shy of turning 25 years old. Since I was 16 years old till six months ago I was trying everything that was possibly out there for this problem! I was so close to starting botox injections until I stumbled upon the miraDry website! First, the price was ridiculous to me!! I was shocked! But you really cant put a price on happiness and certainly not on a 'cure' that you've been searching for this exact problem, right!? So I told my mom and she offered to pay it for me, (I'll end up paying her back since its just too much in my opinion).
-FIRST PROCEDURE- June 18, 2013-
My first procedure was crazy. I was going through so many emotions at once. Thankfully I live 35 minutes from the office in Seattle so I didn't have to drive from another state like most of the people. Joanie was the nurse that helped me. She talked me through it and made me feel very relaxed. Bless her soul.
I wanted to start at LEVEL 3 but the doctor suggested on starting on LEVEL 2 for my first time, (I have small arm pits. Im 5'10 and weigh 145 pounds).
After the procedure it took me three in a half days to heel and walk around normally after CONSTANTLY ICING. After that I lived as if I haven't experienced life to the fullest. Expressing yourself in your personal style with no worries about sweating and getting embarrassed is a renewed feeling. I didn't sweat at all for about two months after the procedure besides when I exercised. About two months ago I started to sweat more and more.. But it wasn't like it used to be before my first procedure... Which leads me to my..
-SECOND PROCEDURE- November 4, 2013-
I had Joanie assist me again. Love her. She remembered me and was very interested in my results from the first procedure. She gave me a LEVEL 4 this time which I was so thankful for because I wanted to zap away any left behind sweat glands for good!
Its been three in a half days and I'm still a little swollen but I don't feel any more discomfort underneath my arms, only when I stretch them high above my head! I iced day and night for two days. The first night was restless and uncomfortable but I lived threw it. I'm still icing them here and there until the welling is gone.
I know that it'll only get better from here.
I'm happy that I made this life changing choice. I am thankful that mirDry came along while I'm still young and didn't have to suffer for more than I should. 10 years is long enough!!!

Thank you for joining the community and sharing your experience with us.

Seattle Skin & Laser

Joanie was the nurse who assisted me. She was fantastic!