Miradry - Seattle, WA

I saw Dr. Lawlor two times for excessive armpit...

I saw Dr. Lawlor two times for excessive armpit sweat. This has been a problem for me since I was a teenage. Thanks to the two procedures, I have completely changed what I am comfortable wearing because I sweat about 80% less than I used to. The procedure wasn't too bad, in terms of pain...especially considering the results. For a couple weeks after each procedure my armpits were pretty swollen, which the staff warned me about. There was also some lingering numbness from the procedures, which was weird but not terrible. Basically, miradry is a great option for people who suffer from excessive sweating. It's been a year or so since my last visit, and I don' even think about underarm sweat anymore. That is a complete shift from what used to be an everyday struggle.
Seattle Dermatologist

Dr. Lawlor is great, and took plenty of time to patiently answer the tons of questions that I had about the procedure. I had really positive experiences during both visits.

Was it $3000 for both procedures?

How fantastic to hear that things have held up for a year now!! Do you feel like not having to think about the sweat has changed your day to day life? I would think it would, but would love to hear your take and experience.