Dr Sowder and Her Team ROCK - Seattle, WA

Middle-aged Male tune-up - Lower eyelids, neck...

Middle-aged Male tune-up - Lower eyelids, neck lipo to define the jawline, gynecomastia removal and some abdominal lipo. The goal was to make sure I didn't look like I'd had work done, but address some of the troublesome signs of an aging body. Addressing the gyno I'd had since childhood was the big-ticket item, as that was getting worse as I aged. We did a lot all at once, but the recovery was swift (I was back to work in a week, although a little bruised) and the results exactly what I was looking for. Everyone is surprised to hear I've had plastic surgery - and for a guy, that's important.
Guys need to know we have options for physical anomalies that are embarrassing. A lot of doctors, like mine, want the additional experience of working on the male anatomy.

Welcome and thank you for posting your review.  Happy to hear you love your results.  You should consider posting your pre and post op pictures.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

10 years ago at 40, Dr. Sowder carved down my love handles. Now at 50, it was time for a little tuneup. We settled on a set of procedures that would be subtle, but make me look more refreshed. We also agreed to address the gyno I had had since adolescence, and which had always bothered me. She talked me out of a few other things, saying that they weren't needed and wouldn't look balanced. Dr. Sowder's team is a hoot to work with, friendly, upbeat, and positive. On the day of surgery, things went extremely well, even with the amount of things we tackled all at once. I'm about 18 months post surgery and cannot be more thrilled with the results. No one can tell I've had work done, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I look refreshed, rested, and the little tweaks we made really gave my middle aged self confidence a boost. I especially like the gyno results - that's a tricky procedure, and can leave you with "caved in nipples" if not done right - Dr. Sowder nailed it. I should have done that 20 years ago!