Not a Good Experience - Seattle, WA

Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon

I went in for a consultation with Dr. Reichel after seeing several other curteous and professional surgeons for body contouring surgery. She was 45 minutes late for my appointment. Her description of her surgery skills was appalling. She told me how during surgery she cracks jokes with her clients and plays songs that she likes. She doesn't use a anestesiologist. She gives free touch ups for mistakes. She pulled and prodded me to the extent I was uncomfortable. I left feeling the like the whole experience was a laughable joke and huge waste of time. I wouldn't trust her in an operating room given her disrespect for her clients and the fact that she probably makes numerous mistakes given she isn't focusing on major surgery but on music and jokes. She also made condescending remarks about her male colleagues. Not a good fit for surgery.

Dear Laura, Thank you for your review. They are always helpful. We will definitely go over the concerns that you had with our team. We do try to have a friendly atmosphere as Dr Reichel has found that for most patients, it helps to ease their worries. However, our main focus is always excellent patient care, outcomes, and safety. We would never want a patient to feel uncomfortable, and we strive to provide a level of care and comfort that exceeds all expectations. Thanks again for sharing.