Dr. Haeck is the Best - Seattle, WA

Recently I had liposuction in three areas and I am...

Recently I had liposuction in three areas and I am extremely pleased with the results. I felt comfortable and confident that Dr. Haeck would use his best judgement in helping me achieve the results we discussed pre-op.

The procedure went well, the staff was wonderful and accomodating and the anesthesiologist made me feel very comfortable and relaxed before he administred the anesthesia.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't have asked for better results or service from his staff. My recovery went very well, considering I had the typical swelling and soreness. I write this review because 15 years ago Dr. Haeck performed a breast augmentation on me which he did an outstanding job. I knew he was the surgeon to go to for my next procedure because I was completely satisfied with my previous procedure and knew I could trust him to do his best and achieve the results I was looking to attain. . His excellent surgical skills and technique made my recovery a piece of cake. I would highly recommend Dr. Haeck for any of your surgical procedures for cosmetic purposes.