Dr. Haeck is the Best - Seattle, WA

Recently I had liposuction in three areas and I am...

Recently I had liposuction in three areas and I am extremely pleased with the results. I felt comfortable and confident that Dr. Haeck would use his best judgement in helping me achieve the results we discussed pre-op.

The procedure went well, the staff was wonderful and accomodating and the anesthesiologist made me feel very comfortable and relaxed before he administred the anesthesia.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't have asked for better results or service from his staff. My recovery went very well, considering I had the typical swelling and soreness. I write this review because 15 years ago Dr. Haeck performed a breast augmentation on me which he did an outstanding job. I knew he was the surgeon to go to for my next procedure because I was completely satisfied with my previous procedure and knew I could trust him to do his best and achieve the results I was looking to attain. . His excellent surgical skills and technique made my recovery a piece of cake. I would highly recommend Dr. Haeck for any of your surgical procedures for cosmetic purposes.

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. If you don't mind sharing, which areas did you have Liposuction carried out on and how was the recovery?

Abs, flanks and inner thigh. Recovery went very well. Was sore first couple of days and swollen but I could move around just fine. After 4 weeks in back to running and doing fitness classes. Extremely pleased.

Sounds like you're doing really well, awesome! I'm glad everything worked out for you and you're seeing results from it. Thanks for all the information, it's really helpful!