My Turkey Neck is Gone - Seattle, WA

It has been three month and I am very happy my...

It has been three month and I am very happy my Turkey Neck is gone.

At 71, I was seeing the extra neck every time I looked in the mirror. It has been driving me crazy. Lifestyle Lift worked for me and has change my life. I now have to get another drivers license because my looks have changes that much. Call me a happy camper in the Northwest.

It is not pain free but worth it if your want to change the way you look. Takes about 10-years off your looks.

Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for posting your experience, grb1939. Having to redo your driver's license is a pretty big compliment. :)

How did you find the recovery from LSL?

The first two weeks were HELL. The staff was very helplful but it is your face coming back from surgery and takes time. It has been 3-months now and a few places on my face are still a little stiff and the doctor said all would return to normal in about a year. I am happy I had the procedure. Going out in public the first two weeks is not recommended as you look like you are a very battered person and people will make comments about how beat up you look.

As they say: No Pain --- No
Gain.

No pain, no gain -- so true! Glad to hear you're doing better now. Your scars look pretty well hidden too (sometimes an issue for guys).