total fx laser - Seattle, WA

I had read that Total FX was the gold standard for...

I had read that Total FX was the gold standard for laser. I researched dermatologists all over the Seattle area. I couldn't be happier with my choice.Dr Jacobson was so sweet before, during and after the procedure. She was very patient with all my questions and answered her emails right away. I never felt rushed at the consultations.The procedure itself was totally painless, thanks to her.I had heard horror stories about the pain associated with this laser. But she made sure she numbed my whole face, neck and chest and she also gave me some pain medicine.Before I knew it, it was over.I'm already happy with the results and I know it's going to get better over the months.I feel that I can totally trust Dr Jacobson as she is highly knowledgeable, professional, conscientious and sets realistic expectations. She is the best, personality and work wise.I will definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a kind, knowledgeable dermatologist.
Seattle Dermatologist

Dr Jacobson is the best. She is very sweet, professional, conscientious and knowledgeable. She makes sure your expectations are realistic and will not try to sell you something if you don't need it. I'm very happy with what she did to me.

whats happended since, any improvement now?

Wonderful!! So happy things worked out for you! How long did the procedure take? Do you have any photos to share with us?