Over Injected - Seattle, WA

I had Juvederm injections in the nasolabial folds....

I had Juvederm injections in the nasolabial folds. I don't know what to think about the result... After a week, there is some kind of long big lump on one side. Stella used Hyaluronidase for over-injected area and after 10 days she injected filler again. Terrable! Now I have a bump and a “whole” between nosalabial fold and cheek (left side) and she told it will go away in couple month.... I paid $1,800 for Botox and Filler. Stella doesn't like to correct her mistakes, what is not good.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dear Vanessaiv4, I am truly sorry to hear you are not happy with the results of your injections. It sounds really disappointing. I always strive to achieve the perfect result, both for my patients' sake and for myself, but alas, it is not always possible. I have been doing injections for over ten years, and teach many other injectors how to do it. We have hundreds of happy patients, but of course, it is not perfect every time. This is why I always ask my patients to come back a couple of weeks after the injection to make sure we get as close to perfect as possible. I enjoy my work tremendously and there is nothing that makes me happier than to know that my work brightened somebody's day. Again, I am sorry we were not able to meet your expectations. I would encourage you to come back to have me take a look at things, and see whether we could get them closer to the way you like them. Sincerely, Dr. Stella

I'm so sorry to hear you aren't happy with the way things turned out. :( Have you continued to have communication with the doctor, to let her know how you are feeling about the way things turned out?

Hi Megan, Stella told me that she can not correct that area and I have to wait for couple month. I felt she didn't want to work for "free". Very unhappy with the result.

I'm really sorry to hear how you are feeling. :( I would think that in some scenarios waiting might be the best approach though, rather than risk things becoming worse by continuing to mess with them.  Also remember, if you don't feel that is the best solution you could always seek out another opinion. Hoping this all turns around for you as quickly as possible!