Would Highly Recommend - Seattle, WA

I saved for three years for my tuck, I had very...

I saved for three years for my tuck, I had very loose skin, after having two children and losing 50 lbs it just hung from my abdomen. And breastfeeding did my breasts no favors.

This procedure has changed my life. It's allowed me to move on from so many insecurities. My body worked hard to give me children, it worked hard to take the weight off.

Thank you for sharing your review! Your results are great. It is making me so excited for my surgery which is in two days! Just took before pics today. Looking at other posts and before and after pics has really helped me stay convicted in my procedure. Thank you for sharing.

You look fabulous! Thank you for sharing here on RealSelf. Do you have any post op/recovery tips to share with the community?

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I had a tummy tuck and breast lift with Dr. Baxter. The doctor and his staff took a wonderful situation and made it great. I consulted with four doctors total. Dr. Baxter was worlds apart in his approach to my consultation. He made me feel comfortable, answered all my questions (of which there were many) and didn't try to "upsell" me. In fact, at one point, when I asked if I should consider liposuction in a certain area he told me he didn't feel the end result would justify the recovery and cost of the procedure. GASP! Dr. Baxter is a man of integrity. I felt supported the entire way, Sarah, Lori and Robin were always there to answer questions, give encouragement, root me on. This was my chance to return the favor. I don't regret it for a second and whole heartedly recommend Dr. Baxter if you're searching for a surgeon.