Unconditional Recommendation - Seattle, WA

My aunt had this procedure 20 years ago and had a...

My aunt had this procedure 20 years ago and had a great result. I started seeing photos of myself that horrified me. Knowing I have two daughters in serious relationships, I started thinking about those wedding photos that last for generations. I had confidence that I could endure the recovery and have a good result.

As for my results, I could not be more thrilled. My facelift and eyelid surgery have generated comments such as "You look fresh/fantastic/forty again (I'm 57)/in your 30's/gorgeous!" Those in the know agree that my result is very natural, I just look like a younger, vital version of myself.

Thank you for sharing your story, NMH. I'm glad the surgery worked out so well. Do you have any photos (if you feel comfortable posting them, that is)?

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Welk was nothing but positive. He was caring, professional, and thorough in discussing my possible procedures. I found him to be conservative, making sure I did not have unrealistic expectations, and that I understood possible risks and outcomes. His administrator, Kathy, and his surgical team, Marilyn and Bettie, all were uniformly excellent in educating me on preparation and recovery. They all made me feel very comfortable and well cared for. I unconditionally recommend Dr. Welk if you are considering cosmetic surgery.