1st Treatment Done - Easy! - Seattle, WA

Just had my first treatment done on my lower face...

Just had my first treatment done on my lower face and neck area. I was a little scared at first because I DO NOT LIKE PAIN and I'm a total baby. I was thrilled that it didn't hurt one bit and it actually felt good! (I've had deep tissue massages that were worse). I was looking into Ulthera or Thermage but I heard the pain level could be intense. This was not the case with Exilis. I didn't need any medication. I like that it's using two therapies -RF and Ultrasound to tighten skin and reduce fat - so I'm basically getting two treatments in one appointment. I'm scheduled for 4 treatments total and if you buy a package ($1600) this saves you $400 ($100 off each treatment).

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Day 2: Pleased that I don't have any visual...

Day 2:
Pleased that I don't have any visual affects of the treatment on day 2. Skin might be a little puffy under the chin today. Business as usual today!

Exilis is NOT radio frequency and ultrasound. It's radio frequency only. The results will be temporary. There are no peer reviewed studies to support their claims and the treatments on the body are not FDA approved. Their FDA clearance is for treating "fine lines and wrinkles"
You paid 1600 for just ONE treatment. I paid 3200 but that was for FOUR treatments. My understanding was that you needed a series of these. And while it doesn't have to hurt, the more pain you can tolerate, the better results you will have.
I should add that I paid 3200 for FOUR treatments on TWO different areas, face and arms. Did you pay 1600 for one area and one treatment?
Barbara Schell, MD

I've heard about Exilis from a few people then checked out the website. Kaylene Williams, LE was excellent at doing the treatment and I trust this office.