Ethnic Rhinoplasty (Middle Eastern Heritage) - Seattle, WA

I have always had a big nose. As a child I was...

I have always had a big nose. As a child I was teased about it. As a grownup I learned to feel beautiful in spite of it, and grew into my self confidence. In my 30s, I finally decided that I was ready to change it. I wanted to wait until the point in my life when I felt comfortable enough in my own skin to make sure that I was doing it for the right reasons, if that makes sense. As someone of Middle Eastern heritage, I also wanted to make absolutely sure that I found a surgeon who understood how to update my nose without changing my face - and without giving me a cookie cutter nose that didn't go with the rest of my features. I am so very glad that I found Dr. Naficy. My procedure was much easier than I expected - I was knocked out under mild (twilight) anesthetic, and I don't even remember falling asleep. The next thing I knew, I was waking up in the after care room, and being taken to my hotel room to rest. I did get a little sick later that night after I tried to take a painkiller, but I believe that was a result of the medication and not the procedure. I was slightly puffy afterwards, but did not experience any bruising. My swelling was very mild and lasted for about a week to 9 days. Within a very short time period, I could see how my nose was taking shape - and I was very happy. Within the next month and then even more over the coming months, it really settled into my face - and it looked so natural that my family never even realized I had a procedure. Two very observant friends noticed that something was different, but otherwise nobody in my life knew unless I chose to share the news with them. Since getting the procedure, the change is subtle but important to me - I don't mind getting my photo taken from the side, wearing hats or pulling my hair straight back. As much as I was already confident before, I am even more confident now. Getting surgery with Dr. Naficy was without a doubt, one of the best decisions I have ever made.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Naficy was gentle, kind and explained everything I asked clearly. He made me feel that he understood my concerns, and took my questions before the procedure seriously. His work was amazing - he truly is an artist, and I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon.

I am also middle eastern, I would love to see your results Would really help me to select the right rhinoplast surgeon especially as I live in the UK
Hooray for your success story! Were you able to get out and enjoy Seattle at all while you were visiting or were you confined to your hotel room?
great but can you please post photos
Congrats! I'm happy everything worked out for you. I'm scheduled to have my surgery soon and I'm so excited.
I am glad you're happy with the results. Congratulations! I am scheduled to have a rhino revision on March 25. By the way I am also Middle Eastern.