I Hated my Ears , Until I Found the Man Who Changed my Life - Seattle, WA

I’m s a 24 year old woman, happily married and...

I’m s a 24 year old woman, happily married and starting a new carrier in the dental field, and I hated my ears. My ears stuck out ...far. For as long as I can remember I never wore my hair up, I made sure my hair covered my ears, all day .. everyday. I recently had Otoplasty (Ear Pinning) surgery performed by Dr. Ridgway at the Larabee Center in Seattle WA. It has been 1 month since my surgery in November 2013 and words cannot describe the joy I have every single day. I have worn my hair up more in the last month then I ever have. I look in the mirror and smile every time I see my ears. My family cannot believe how great my ears look, and there is virtually no scar visible.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ridgway made my husband and myself feel so comfortable right off the bat at our consultation, he made sure he answered every question we had before we left. The surgery went great and healing was relatively quick. Dr. Ridgway gave us his personal cell phone number and allowed us to contact him any day, any time , if we had questions after surgery. His staff and himself called to check up on me almost every day after surgery to make sure I was doing okay. They truly felt like family. My experience was better than I could ever ask for.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Ear Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Ear Surgery community today.