Dr. Sowder - Breast Lift - Seattle, WA

I selected Dr. Sowder to perform my Breast List,...

I selected Dr. Sowder to perform my Breast List, full abdominoplasty, and medial; thigh lift after interviewing 7 other physicians. I selected her for deveral reasons:
1. She was affiliated with Swedish Hospital and my father had been a physician there so I knew it to be an excellent hospital
2. She was very frank about the seriousness of surgery and did not act like I was headed in for a spa treatment.
3. She refused to use implants, and all other doctors had encouraged me to consider them. Since I am naturally a 40D I did not need them.
4. She said she could create the results I wanted with much smaller incisions than all other doctors had recommended. When I told another doctor what Dr. Sowder had recommended for me he said that it was impossible and she would not be successful with out the full incision.

I am 5 years post op and the results remain excellent, despite the fact that I have experienced some fluxuation in my weight. I could not be more pleased with the results. If you are looking for a competent and thorough plastic surgeon, Dr. Sowder is your choice.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf 5 years post op. Many members like to know if a breast lift patient is still happy with their results years later. Good for you for doing your homework and researching doctors until you were satisfied. It sounds like all your research paid off. And, you didn't even need implants...that's fantastic! Congratulations!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

As explained above, Dr. Sowder is professional, thorough, accessible, and honest.