Dr. Sowder - Breast Lift - Seattle, WA

I selected Dr. Sowder to perform my Breast List,...

I selected Dr. Sowder to perform my Breast List, full abdominoplasty, and medial; thigh lift after interviewing 7 other physicians. I selected her for deveral reasons:
1. She was affiliated with Swedish Hospital and my father had been a physician there so I knew it to be an excellent hospital
2. She was very frank about the seriousness of surgery and did not act like I was headed in for a spa treatment.
3. She refused to use implants, and all other doctors had encouraged me to consider them. Since I am naturally a 40D I did not need them.
4. She said she could create the results I wanted with much smaller incisions than all other doctors had recommended. When I told another doctor what Dr. Sowder had recommended for me he said that it was impossible and she would not be successful with out the full incision.

I am 5 years post op and the results remain excellent, despite the fact that I have experienced some fluxuation in my weight. I could not be more pleased with the results. If you are looking for a competent and thorough plastic surgeon, Dr. Sowder is your choice.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

As explained above, Dr. Sowder is professional, thorough, accessible, and honest.