I Would Do It Again! Got the Results I Wanted! - Seattle, WA

I had CO2 done on my eyes. My eyes were starting...

I had CO2 done on my eyes. My eyes were starting to hollow below the eye and the wrinkles were bothering me. It was amazing to see the difference two weeks out, then 4 weeks, and six weeks out from the procedure. The best results were how my eyes looked more tight and restful looking. I have very sensitive skin so it took about 4 weeks before I could wear eye make up. I am a teacher and had this done during summer break. When I went back to work so many people commented on how rested I looked. Its been 10 months since I had this procedure done and I would do it again, the results were great. The staff where I had this done are the best around.

thanks for sharing your experience! I'm going to be back in Seattle, visiting family in Sept and have been looking for a good doctor and clinic to have the Co2 laser procedure. It makes me nervous as it seems people get different results based on various types of lasers and such, yet it's good to see you were happy! I'm looking to erase some crow's feet, boost collagen & tighten skin up overall....will contact Dr Jacobsen's office!
Dr. Jacobsen is wonderful! How many doctors give you their cell numbers so you call them after hours if you have a question? She does. Make your appointment early it can difficult to book sometimes. I wish you the best.
I love the results and Dr. Jacobson along with the staff at Pacific Dermatology in Seattle are the best. I'm currently having the Duet Laser procedure being done on some unwanted facial hair. I'm loving the beginning results and can't wait to see the end results.
Dr. Laurie Jacobson

Dr. Jacobson and the staff at Pacific Dermatology and Cosmetic Center are wonderful. They are always friendly, professional, and helpful. Everyone in the office is willing to take time and talk to you about any concerns or questions. The evening after my procedure Dr. Jacobson called to see how I was doing and gave me her personal cell number to call if I had any questions. Wow! That is patient care and the whole staff is that caring.