I Would Do It Again! Got the Results I Wanted! - Seattle, WA

I had CO2 done on my eyes. My eyes were starting...

I had CO2 done on my eyes. My eyes were starting to hollow below the eye and the wrinkles were bothering me. It was amazing to see the difference two weeks out, then 4 weeks, and six weeks out from the procedure. The best results were how my eyes looked more tight and restful looking. I have very sensitive skin so it took about 4 weeks before I could wear eye make up. I am a teacher and had this done during summer break. When I went back to work so many people commented on how rested I looked. Its been 10 months since I had this procedure done and I would do it again, the results were great. The staff where I had this done are the best around.

Dr. Laurie Jacobson

Dr. Jacobson and the staff at Pacific Dermatology and Cosmetic Center are wonderful. They are always friendly, professional, and helpful. Everyone in the office is willing to take time and talk to you about any concerns or questions. The evening after my procedure Dr. Jacobson called to see how I was doing and gave me her personal cell number to call if I had any questions. Wow! That is patient care and the whole staff is that caring.

thanks for sharing your experience! I'm going to be back in Seattle, visiting family in Sept and have been looking for a good doctor and clinic to have the Co2 laser procedure. It makes me nervous as it seems people get different results based on various types of lasers and such, yet it's good to see you were happy! I'm looking to erase some crow's feet, boost collagen & tighten skin up overall....will contact Dr Jacobsen's office!
Dr. Jacobsen is wonderful! How many doctors give you their cell numbers so you call them after hours if you have a question? She does. Make your appointment early it can difficult to book sometimes. I wish you the best.
I love the results and Dr. Jacobson along with the staff at Pacific Dermatology in Seattle are the best. I'm currently having the Duet Laser procedure being done on some unwanted facial hair. I'm loving the beginning results and can't wait to see the end results.
Fillers only last so long. Fillers were discussed, but when you cost out everything, in the long run CO2 seemed a better investment. CO2 REALLY gets the collagen working and plumps everything up. It is suppose to last 10 years, I think.... My eyes look so much better and the hollows are gone. I didn't have any crows feet, but the sides of my eyes are much more smooth than before the procedure. I would do it again in an instant. The down time for CO2 is longer than fillers so that is a con. I have sensitive skin so I couldn't put make up on for about for weeks. Most people can use make up within two weeks. There will be pinkness around the area that can last up to 6 months. Pinkness for me was 4 weeks out but concealer helped cover it. It was worth it!

Good info - thank you so much for sharing that! Really glad you found a treatment that worked so well for you!!

I didn't know CO2 would help around the eye area. Did you discuss fillers as an option? I'm curious what the pros & cons are for fillers vs CO2, as a bit of under eye hollows and crows feet are a primary concern of mine. Would love any info you can share! :)