Painless, Huge Improvement with Chin Implant - Seattle, WA

My chin was receding pretty extensively. Teamed...

My chin was receding pretty extensively. Teamed with a larger nose, I was never a fan of my profile. After extensive research I decided to consider a chin implant and rhinoplasty. After meeting with my doctor, we agreed a large implant teamed with the rhinoplasty would balance out my profile as I desired. Surgery was combined, and quick. I had moderate swelling in the chin, with no pain. After about 5 days there was the only visible sign of bruising, which was just some small greenish marks around my jaw. Within two weeks everything looked great. The only clue that anything was done is the small incision mark that is only visible from underneath. The incision scar is slowly fading away as time progresses.

Overall, the improvement is very drastic. Looking back, knowing how easy it was and how affordable it was, I really wish I would have done it sooner.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very knowledgeable and straight forward. Great staff. 20 years of experience and great eye and talent for making natural-looking results.