Successful & Satisfying Experience - Seattle, WA

My brows were heavily obscuring my eyesight and I...

My brows were heavily obscuring my eyesight and I finally decided to correct the issue by getting a browlift. I also had a blepharoplasty procedure done as my eyelids were contributing to the problem. The surgery went well; I had some heavy bruising and numbness, but that has healed and improved quickly over time. The hardest part for me was being patient with the healing process. It's been a great success: I can now see clearly without obstruction, and I absolutely love my new look!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

After doing extensive research, I decided that Dr. Peters was the right surgeon for this procedure based on her favorable reviews and the quality of her work. I was not disappointed! I was a little nervous at first since I'd never had surgery, but Dr. Peters was friendly, professional and very helpful in answering my questions and explaining the procedure and what to expect afterwards. The whole staff was always nice and very helpful as well. I'm glad I chose Dr. Peters for my procedures, and would highly recommend her.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! Dr. Peters has a nice way about her, doesn't she? We'd love to see the before and after photos of your brows!