Glad About my Decision Every Day - Seattle, WA

When I finally decided to have breast reduction...

When I finally decided to have breast reduction surgery at 45, I was looking for a doctor that could not only understand my issues, but also for someone that I could trust to help with me with no frills. I am so glad that I found Dr. Peters, who provided exactly that. When she told me in the initial consultation that she would tell me if there was something to worry about, and otherwise I should simply know that it would be fine, I knew I had come to the right place. I only had this procedure done once, but she had performed it many times - and she did an amazing job! All my questions were answered with honesty and care, and, in addition, Dr. Peters' staff has been an incredibly friendly and caring support.

Not only have I gotten many compliments on my improved body proportions, but more importantly, my back pain has tremendously decreased, physical exercise has become entirely enjoyable and overall, I feel like a new, improved Self.

Looking at my "Before" and "After" pictures confirms every time that I have made one of the best decisions of my life.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon