Dr Park is Amazing! - Seattle, WA

I am a breast cancer survivor and had to go...

I am a breast cancer survivor and had to go through four surgeries over 8 months. Dr Park was involved from the beginning of my most dark moments of my life and helped me get through it. I am extremely satisfied with the results; I look better now than I had before all the surgeries.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

He was highly recommended over other plastic surgeons by several of my friends who had plastic surgeries by him. I also saw the results and liked what I saw. He is a fantastic surgeon, very carrying and professional. He asked for my input in decision making process and listened carefully at what I had to say. He is truly an amazing surgeon.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Reconstruction community.