Perky Boobs, What Are Those? - Seattle, WA

That's what I used to think -- what are perky...

That's what I used to think -- what are perky boobs? Is anyone actually blessed with having breasts that sit right on your chest?? When I started developing in 7th grade, they immediately fell victim to gravity, pulling them further and further south. It didn't help that I had been 30 pounds overweight at one point during high school and then 10 pounds underweight in college. My boobs, my precious boobs, how I could be so unhappy with them? It was to the point where I didn't want to wear a bikini - I hated the way I would start dripping sweat in the fold where my boob fell on my chest, I was embarrassed to be naked.... in front of myself. That was my motivation. When I found Dr. Park and discussed the options with him -- should I go for implants or a lift or a reduction? I chose the lift because I knew I would never be satisfied with bigger boobs - I wanted PERKY boobs!

6 weeks after my procedure - I've never felt better. I've never felt more confident in my own skin. I wasn't doing it for anyone but myself. And I tell you what, I am beyond thrilled with the results. For the first time in my life, my boobs sit on my chest... and they are even!! (one was smaller than the other prior to the procedure)

I am forever grateful to Dr. Park. He was kind, informative, educational and encouraging - he wanted whatever was best for me, whatever it was that I truly wanted. And then he gave me more than I could have ever dreamed of - I am beyond thrilled with the results and I could not be happier.

Thank you so much Dr. Park!!

Perky Boobs - Images included

Perky Boobs - more images

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Greg Park is an outstanding plastic surgeon. He relates to his patient - doesn't try to 'woo' you with technical language, rather he converses with you, he relates, he understands, he truly cares. I could not have had a better experience with anyone else. I am forever grateful for Dr. Park and the impact he's had on my life. Thank you!