44 Year Old Mom to 3 Boys Excited to Perk Up my Well Nursed Breasts - Seattle, WA

I have wanted to have this procedure ever since I...

I have wanted to have this procedure ever since I finished nursing my last baby, he is now 6 and I nursed him for 19 months. I had 3 consults before I found my PS. I love the one I chose!! He will be doing a donut lift, with 375cc under the muscle silicone implants on July 28th and I can't wait!! I'm 5'4" and weigh 127 lb

Pre-BA lift pics

Wish pic

Pre BA/ lift photos

Pre-BA lift pics
9 Jul 2014 18 days pre

2 weeks tomorrow!!!!

I'm getting very excited and nervous!!! I've purchased 2 VS zip up sports bras, Metamucil, and a button up top. I will be staying in a hotel for a few days post-op. If anyone has advice on any additional supplies I should have, please share with me. I want to make sure I'm prepared!

4 more days!!!

I can't believe it's almost time! My bags are pretty much ready to go. I had my pro-op on Monday, purchased all my supplies and now I'm going to enjoy my boys and spend some fun times in the sun with them until we leave on Sunday.
I did have a slight panic attack about the lift I choose however, after my pre-op phone appointment Dr. Rand's nurse was able to put my mind at ease and I'm ready to move forward with the peri-areolar lift

13 hours until I check in for surgery :-)!

I can't believe how calm I am tonight! The last couple days I spent a ton of time with my 2 little boys, my oldest was working so we didn't get much time together, but I'm sure he is fine with that ;-). My awesome hubby ran water lines to my flowers yesterday while I played in the sun :-)!! This was a huge relief to me as I usually take about an hour to water every evening. He was worried about me trying to pull hoses and such after surgery. Last night we went to our friends house and watched a movie on a big outdoor screen, such a great way to end our day! Today we traveled to Seattle, checked into our hotel, took a walk, shopped and had a nice dinner. As soon As we got back to the hotel the anesthesiologist called, which made things a little REAL for me :-). We discussed what would happen tomorrow and I now believe. I am all set to go. I took some photos tonight in a swim top for comparison. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers tomorrow, I know I will need them!

All done!!

I'm so happy to be done! Today went great! I'm an extremely anxious person and I was completely calm all the way up until I entered the OR. Dr. Rand was so amazing! He came in and held hand while the anesthesiologist prepped me for my IV. This was so nice, and I was able to relax. They gave me a great cocktail and I awoke feeling really groggy but VERY happy!!!:-).
Now I'm relaxing in the hotel room. My amazing hubby has done everything to maker me very comfortable, he ordered dinner and we are now waiting for it to be delivered.
I've been eating pretzels and crackers just to make sure I don't get sick and so far so good. Here is my post op photo. Thanks again lovely ladies!! You have helped make this experience so much better then it would have been due to all your advice. You are all the best!!

1 day post op

I'm feeling amazing! So far just on Tylenol. We have been released and we are headed home to my babies :-)!! I love my results! Last night I did good until I drank a big gulp of water and then experienced some nausea but I was able to control that with Zofran. I have A postop appointment in one week. Again so thankful for my awesome husband!! Thinking of all you ladies scheduled today. You will do great!!

Update to previous post

I took 2 Percocet every 4 hours and then 1 Percocet @ 5 am and I have now moved on to Tylenol. Hopefully I can stay with Tylenol :-). We will see ;-)
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. rand was amazing at my initial consult! His staff made me feel very comfortable!! I had had 2 previous consults and I'm so glad I continued searching! I'm 5 hours away from Seattle but I feel the drive will be well worth it! Post-Op Just want to add Dr. Rand was so compassionate yesterday! He truly cares about his patients!! I was extremely calm up until I walked into the OR and Dr Rand must have sensed my apprehension. He came right over and re-assured me everything was going to be just fine. He held my hand for a good five minutes as the amazing anesthesiologist prepared my IV and my special cocktail. I can't express enough how happy I am with my PS and his entire staff!!! They are the best!!

That makes all the difference in the world! !
Those girls are going to look so sexy in that bikini top! Congratulations!
Thanks Michele, I'm feeling pretty sexy =}!!! We stopped at the Nike and under armor outlets and I bought some comfy tanks to wear for the few weeks. I can't wait to wear sundresses bra less, for sure!!
Wow! You look great already! Happy healing! :)
Thank you!!!!! :-)
omg! I'm so excited for you! Hope everything went well. Can't wait to see the after pics!
Good luck tomorrow! Cute bikini top. . After tomorrow it will be sexy bikini top !
Thank you Michele!! Can't wait for it to be sexy!!!
Good luck!
Stay busy and this time will go by quickly! :)
I'm definitely trying to stay busy!! :-)
How exciting! It will be here before you know it. Enjoy the boys and Sun!
Thanks Michele!!
I wanted to be able to fit in my same clothes with 310cc hp extra round I can still fit in my old bras, but I feel them both out allot more evenly!!
I sure hope I can still fit into most of my clothes. That is actually something I brough up at my initial appointment ;-)
Hi Princess, saw you in the RS newsletter and was reading your profile. Congratulations! I wanted to let you know about a forum on here where a lot of ladies hang out. It's for those having BA's in July or Aug. We'd love to have you drop in....lots of questions, info, and support there! http://www.realself.com/forum/breast-augmentation-july-august
Arnica tablets are a good thing to have on hand. A heating pad can be helpful too for a sore back. Definitely plan on having loose, comfortable clothing for the first couple of days. Bring gallon sized Ziplock bags and keep some in your car and also keep some with you in the hotel room. Some people are lucky and don't have nausea, but I threw up several times the first day and there's no way I could have made it to the toilet. :-/ Bring extra Ziplock bags so you can have your caregiver fill them up with ice from the hotel ice machine. Definitely pack water bottles and snacks for the hotel. Bland, high fiber snacks are good. Look up places that will deliver food to the hotel since your caregiver should stay with you for the first 24 hours and you likely won't be up for going on a food run. Obviously it's very important to bring your prescriptions. I'm sure your PS will have you bring them with you to the surgery. If pain meds make you itch you can have Benadryl on hand to help with that. It will also help knock you out so you can sleep through the pain/discomfort. That's all I can think of for now. :)
Thank you hopeful85.
Good luck to you! I have a 6 year old boy too. :)
Thank you!! Don't you just love that age :-)
Good luck very exciting. What size are u going for ?
375 cc on both sides. I don't want to go real big. I thought that sounded big but after trying on the implants I think they will be ok