Male to Female Breast Augmentation with Dr. Joshua Cooper in Seattle. -Seattle, WA

I met with Dr. Cooper in early January of 2012 in...

I met with Dr. Cooper in early January of 2012 in Seattle. I am a male-to-female transgender woman and was looking for a surgeon to perform breast augmentation surgery on me.
Dr. Cooper was very nice. He has an excellent doctor to patient manner. He took photos of me, and discussed the difference between silicone implants, and saline implants. He discussed the various techniques available, and what technique he would use. He based his discision on my body size, musculature, and the aesthetic outcome that I desired. He consulted with colleagues that had performed this surgery on a male-to-female transgender woman before.
I agreed with his decision to use silicone implants with a sub-glandular placement. He placed the incision under the breast in the folds of skin. (The scar isn't visible without lifting the breast and looking closely for a scar.)
I met with Dr. Cooper in the surgery center prior to the procedure. His demeanor gave me confidence in a desirable outcome. The procedure went very well, with no complications. The outcome was beautiful. I now have very natural looking breasts. They feel very natural. Being transgendered, I had several other feminizing surgeries during the course of my transition. I have been complimented numerous times by other surgeons and by surgical nurses on the excellent work Dr. Cooper performed.

Breast augmentation photos

I am sorry, but I don't have any before and after photos of my procedure. Dr. Cooper has before and after photos of me and should be able to provide them upon request.
Dr. Cooper performed a revision on my upper lip on 01-08-14. He corrected a jagged scar from a lip left feminization procedure that was performed in Chicago in 2009.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cooper is an excellent surgeon. I would trust him to do surgery on me in the future. He has also performed surgery on my son with excellent results.

i am a cup naturally but want DDD or E cup
Happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience. Would you be willing to post before and after photos?
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Dr. Cooper here on RealSelf!  I assume that you began your hormonal treatment before the feminizing surgeries.  Can you tell us what size you had achieved prior to surgery, and how long you were required to wait between hormone therapy and surgery?  If this was not how it happened, please correct me!

Did Dr. Cooper perform your other feminizing surgeries?  Will you also review those individually?