Needed to Find a Meticulous Plastic Surgeon Who Actually Cares and Empathizes with Her Implanted Patients - Seattle, WA

I feel victimized by our superficial culture that...

I feel victimized by our superficial culture that still places the most value on women who look like "BARBIE DOLL" My old plastic surgeon told me that many woem have their implants replaced with bigger ones in the future, he did NOT, CLEARLY, tell me that mine would, for sure need, to be replaced as I aged and sagged and contracted, or that my body would eventually react to having plastic bags sewn in. Kind of reminds me of the Japanese foot binding. I am so happy that I found a woman very skilled in repairing the damage that I allowed to be done to me 13 yrs ago in the most atraumatic way possible.

I don't even have any bruising, and I had a breast lift. Aren't plastic surgeons doctors, which also means healers? And what ever happened to do no harm. I feel that my original PS took advantage of a poor sexy self image that depended an how close I could come to looking like a playboy centerfold. How sad is that? I was not clearly informed, and probably the PS was in denial, because, after all his patients were happy and definitely more beautiful. Says who?? Where was the discussion of the reality of the future of my breast???

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I looked for someone who actually addressed explant as an important qualification