magnificent plastic surgeon - Seattle, WA

Getting breast aug surgery was one of the best...

Getting breast aug surgery was one of the best things I have ever done for myself! Dr. G did such an outstanding job that even the tech who performed my last mammogram said she had seen and handled thousands of breasts with implants over the years, and that mine were the best she had ever seen! What a compliment!! She said they felt so natural that she was having a tough time distinguishing the implants from my tissue. She actually had to re-do a few of the x-rays because of this. By the time my appt ended, I learned that she had been wanting breast aug for many years, but didn't know which plastic surgeon she could trust until she met me! I gave her Dr. G's contact info and she was super excited to make an appt.

Thanks so much for posting your experience on RealSelf. That's an amazing story about the mammogram tech not being able to distinguish your implants from your tissue. Wow!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. G and his staff are amazing! They exceeded my every expectation and you won't find a better plastic surgeon than Dr. G.