Exactly What I Was Looking For - Seattle, WA

Dr. Sowder has an amazing reputation, credentials,...

Dr. Sowder has an amazing reputation, credentials, and level of experience, and I felt so comfortable when meeting her that I knew I needed to look no further to make my choice. She was friendly, yet absolutely professional and seemed to understand exactly what I wanted--both emotionally and physically. And she confirmed my positive feelings when the procdure produced exactly what I wanted. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Sowder to anyone.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lisa Sowder has the perfect blend of professionalism, competence and caring that one finds only in the very best doctors. I can't imagine making a different choice or being any happier with the experience and outcome of my procedure. If I had any criticism at all, it would only be that the pain after the procedure was more than I anticipated, but it may very possibly be the case that I didn't fully absorb information about augmentation recovery that I was given, due to instantly being so comfortable with Dr. Sowder and immediately feeling ready to complete the procedure upon having my consultation with her. That said, I would absolutely choose Dr. Sowder again and again, and I'm sure my recovery is exactly what it should have been, and while harder the first few days that what I'd expected, ABSOLUTELY worth it!! :)