Great Dr = Great Breasts !!! - Seattle, WA

I chose to do autologous fat transfer breast...

I chose to do autologous fat transfer breast augmentation with Dr Park. Fat was extracted (via Liposuction from my thighs and knees) and injected in my breast area. I chose to have this surgery to increase my body image and self-esteem I wanted fuller breasts but I didn't want implants. Dr Park did a great job educating me about this procedure, the expectations, and post-surgery care. The results are great, I am 7 months post surgery and I love my breasts (my husband does too) and the results from the lipo. I healed quickly with ZERO pain in my breasts and minimal pain from the lipo. My legs are much more slender (my knees look so feminine). Dr Park followed up with my care and I was particularly impressed with the suggestions he had for me to promote my healing through good nutrition and vitamins. He truly cares about my health and that is important to me when choosing a MD. This procedure by Dr Park was a great experience and has greatly increased my quality of life, I am so grateful.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr Park was referred to me by a friend. I quickly understood why he is highly recommended because his work is very personalized, comfortable, and overall results speak for themselves! GREAT!

Dr. Park is now in San Diego. I am going to see him for a consultation for fat transfer to breasts. As Bordeaux was asking, how much did you pay for your procedure? I am trying to get an idea of the average price etc. Thank you!
I was wondering howmuch this cost you? I am in the Seattle area and have been thinking about doing the same thing.