Finally I Have the Courage to Do Something for Myself! - Seattle, WA

I have been thinking of doing this since my...

I have been thinking of doing this since my teenage years! I kept thinking maybe just maybe I would blossom or maybe just maybe I was a late blossomer, but it never happened. I am a 38 year old mother of two girls. I after my first daughter my size b breasts became small b's, and after second daugher and my small b's became a's. I breastfed them both and think they sucked away any boobies I had. :-(

My husband will take me away which way! He is awesome! I mentioned a few times that I was thinking about this and he said let's check it out. I am so back and forth as I worry about spending this amount of money as I think about all of the other things that I could be spending it on or saving it for my daughters. I think about it and think to myself that I am being selfish and taking from my family.

I also worry about the surgery as we have no family here. It is only my husband that would help me and he must also tend to our girls. I have not spoken with anyone about this but my husband because I worry about all the negativity and I just don't want to hear about it.

I go in for my first consult tomorrow Wednesday and I have another consult on Friday with a different doctor. I am not even sure what to ask! I am scared and nervous!!

Thank you all in advance for reading my story and for your support, it truly means so much to me!

Have you set a surgery date yet??! Sooo excited for you!
Hey there .. any update on surgery date or size? Always here to answer any questions. :) xoxo
Hey!! Any updates on your journey to Boobville? :)

Current Stats: Age: 38, mother of 2 girls breast...

Current Stats:
Age: 38, mother of 2 girls breast fed both for 1 year
I am 5'1" tall and weigh 102lbs
I am currently an a/b

I had consults and the first on I kind of like and then I saw the second doctor and wow, I liked him even better. I think I need to do another couple of consults. I havefound out that I have a constriction from the bottom of my nipple to my natural crease and I was told that I would have to have my crease lowered. THIS SCARES ME!!! Has anyone else had to do this?

Any helpful advise would be appreciated and thanks for reading my update!
We are the same age and I always felt selfish as you did, my husband and kids were so encouraging for mom to finally so something for herself. It sounds like you have the same support. I know this has given me so much more confidence, I wish you the best in your decision!
Any updates?!
Good luck what size are you going with?