Best Experience! - Seattle, WA

I had been contemplating breast surgery for a...

I had been contemplating breast surgery for a couple of years. I had a lift and augmentation for Valentine's day and am still recovering but I am so happy with the results. I wish I had done this sooner.

Updated on 29 Mar 2013:
I'm doing great. Scars are a little bigger than I thought but I have been taking care of myself and my self confidence is building daily. I am super happy with my decision and I would recommend Dr. Haeck to anyone considering plastic surgery.

The scars are diminishing and I am back to...

The scars are diminishing and I am back to exercising daily and still 100% happy with my decision and results. Thankyou Dr. Haeck.

Extremely happy camper!!!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I researched the best plastic surgeons in Washington State. I contacted Dr. Phil Haeck and was given all the courtesy, knowledge and information that I needed. His staff was very helpful and kept things very confidential.

Did u have a beneli lift ?
I had an augmentation and a lift. Every once in a while I can tell that I am still overdoing it, but the benefits far exceed any of my expectations. I would do it again in a heartbeat I only wish I had done it years ago. I can also say I am a grandma of 3 beautiful grand kids. Thanks to Dr Phillip Haeck I don't look like one :)
You look great..thats the size I want
Wait... What size did I get ?
Thanks, I wasn't small before. I was a flat C cup size. By flat I mean looked like flapjacks! I let Dr. Haeck decide and his decision was a DD because after they dropped into their final position I ended up with a D cup size, which is exactly the size I was hoping for.
If you trust your doctor he will be able to guide you to make the right decision for you. If you are still looking, I recommend Dr. Phil Haeck out of Seattle.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

I am still healing but doing great. Dr Haeck asked me to keep in touch and send monthly pics and progress repoorts since I live in another state.

Please feel free to post pics here too! Any challenges with your recovery so far? Take care!