Breast Implants - Seattle, WA

I have always wanted breast implants after having...

I have always wanted breast implants after having children. I did see two doctors before going to doctor Park. They were ok during consult. (not sure if I just wasn't ready or if they didn't seal the deal for me). I loved the Larrabee center. The staff was so helpful and friendly. When I saw doctor Park his consult was so much better than the last guy. He took time to explain everything to me. He answered all my questions. I think the best part was when he let me try different sizes on. I liked the way he listened to what I wanted (no Pamela Anderson boobs please).

I had the surgery about two weeks later. It was so much better than I expected. Minimal pain, but there definitely was discomfort for a good three days and soreness for about a week. However, during this time they looked amazing already.

The tight wrap after surgery was a little annoying but once I saw them I was so happy. I never considered doing anything about my post baby belly but I have felt so secure and happy with doctor Park that as soon as time off work permits that will be my next thing. Two thumbs up!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Hi Beth -- Welcome and thank you for sharing your experience! What type of implants did you end up choosing?