Beautiful Results! - Seattle, WA

I had many questions after having so much input...

I had many questions after having so much input from friends who had their breasts done. I had lost most of my breast tissue as I have always had a lean athletic build. I also had asymmetric breast and wanted a better balanced look. It was great to try on the different sizers to see what fit my body best and for my active lifestyle. We decided on two different sizes of implants a 280 and a 300cc high profile silicone implant. I was a bit nervous, but they turned out beautiful!!! They look very natural and fit my proportions. I went from a 32AA to a 32D. Recory was much easier than I anticipated, and have very minimal scarring two months out.

How odd, his website does not mention breast augs at all!

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf. How do the implants do with your active lifestyle, running, sports, etc?

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Park two months ago and couldn't be happier. I had met with two other plastic surgeons in the Seattle area prior to having surgery at the Larrabee Center. I felt incredibly cared for and Dr. Park listened to what I had to say and even took my follow up calls after my initial consultation. Post Op with Dr. Park and the Larrabee center have been great they are caring and very thorough. I would highly recommend Dr. Park and his skillful hands to my closest friends and family!