An Amazing Experience - Seattle, WA

I have wanted to get a breast augmentation for...

I have wanted to get a breast augmentation for longer than I care to remember, I've lacked a lot of confidence being an AA on one side and an AAA on the other and felt less womanly. I think my biggest push was when I went to get fitted for a bra and was told that they just didn't make anything small enough to fit me, I cried for weeks. So my husband and I talked it over and we decided to go for it. I started doing research, research and more research and I found my plastic surgeon. I was so nervous at my consult but Dr Gottlieb and his nurse Julie put me at rest. I had several pages of questions that were all answered to my satisfaction and not once did I feel rushed, in fact Julie ended up staying later to let me retry on sizers and to take me on a tour of the facility when I asked. I was so impressed by Dr Gottlieb and the rest of the staff that I booked my appointment the very next morning.

My augmentation went well, we had decided on the Natrelle 45 400cc and I am very pleased with how they turned out! Dr Gottlieb did a great job! I woke up after in some pain and my nurse took care of that, she also fed me crackers and water, dressed me and even helped me to the restroom after. I am beyond impressed with the care that I was shown. I am almost two months post-op and each day I fall a little more in love with how I look and how having breast augmentation has made me feel, it's nice to be able to wear a strapless dress or a V-neck shirt for the first time. Recovery was a bit more difficult than I thought it would be but that it because I am not a quick healer and I did go rather large for my size, I am 5' and under 90lbs. Now I feel great and I am starting to feel like they are a part of me.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr Gottlieb after doing a lot of research on different plastic surgeons in my area, I read reviews on him and spoke to a couple of his past patients. He has more than met my expectations and I would recommend him to anyone who was considering getting a breast augmentation. He takes the time to talk to you, to answer questions and I've never felt like I was being rushed during an appointment.