An Amazing Experience - Seattle, WA

I have wanted to get a breast augmentation for...

I have wanted to get a breast augmentation for longer than I care to remember, I've lacked a lot of confidence being an AA on one side and an AAA on the other and felt less womanly. I think my biggest push was when I went to get fitted for a bra and was told that they just didn't make anything small enough to fit me, I cried for weeks. So my husband and I talked it over and we decided to go for it. I started doing research, research and more research and I found my plastic surgeon. I was so nervous at my consult but Dr Gottlieb and his nurse Julie put me at rest. I had several pages of questions that were all answered to my satisfaction and not once did I feel rushed, in fact Julie ended up staying later to let me retry on sizers and to take me on a tour of the facility when I asked. I was so impressed by Dr Gottlieb and the rest of the staff that I booked my appointment the very next morning.

My augmentation went well, we had decided on the Natrelle 45 400cc and I am very pleased with how they turned out! Dr Gottlieb did a great job! I woke up after in some pain and my nurse took care of that, she also fed me crackers and water, dressed me and even helped me to the restroom after. I am beyond impressed with the care that I was shown. I am almost two months post-op and each day I fall a little more in love with how I look and how having breast augmentation has made me feel, it's nice to be able to wear a strapless dress or a V-neck shirt for the first time. Recovery was a bit more difficult than I thought it would be but that it because I am not a quick healer and I did go rather large for my size, I am 5' and under 90lbs. Now I feel great and I am starting to feel like they are a part of me.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr Gottlieb after doing a lot of research on different plastic surgeons in my area, I read reviews on him and spoke to a couple of his past patients. He has more than met my expectations and I would recommend him to anyone who was considering getting a breast augmentation. He takes the time to talk to you, to answer questions and I've never felt like I was being rushed during an appointment.

I'm the same height as you but weigh a little more 102 lbs. I'm going to go with 300 cc Natrelle type 20 high profile. How do you feel having 450 cc type 45? Is it too much for our body type to handle? Thanks
I have the same stats as you, I was torn because my PS said he would only do 286 MP natrelle and if I wanted more ccs then I had to do HP which to me project out too much. I was told by 2previous PS that I could do 300-350cc Mp but he was the first to tell me that would be too wide and I would have arm pit boobs.
Thanks for your reply. You don't think 450 cc type 45 is too much projection and volume for our size? Type 45 is more projection than type 20 high profile.
So glad for you! i am in the same situation. I was AA, but after kinda nursing 2 kids, they are AAA now i guess. I'd thinking about getting the BA. Do you do under muscle or over?
Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Wonderful that they're feeling like they're part of your own body. I hope you enjoy them for decades to come.