27 Years Old, No Kids, 5'7'', 130 Pounds - Seattle, WA

My surgery date is quickly approaching (one more...

My surgery date is quickly approaching (one more week!), and the nerves are piling on! I have found this website very helpful in easing my anxiety. I am currently a 32C (at Victoria's secret) but actually more like a 32B. I am getting 370cc silicone implants under the muscle, incision under the breast, so I hope to be closer to a 32D.

My biggest concerns at this point are that they will look too big, or that the tissue around the implant will harden. My doctor said that if this happens, I would have to get them removed and start all over again-which I can't afford!! This means my breasts would have to stay small AND be stretched out from the implants. So here's hoping that won't happen!

Dr. Salemy seems very confident and makes me feel like I am in good hands. Now I just need to figure out a way to sleep for the next week without freaking out!

6 more days!

As far as nerves go, today has been more of a calm day. I'm actually looking forward to having some time off of work so I can just read and watch movies and paint. I'm not too worried about the surgery, but I am nervous about how my breasts will look-I hope I love them! I'm starting to feel like I'll miss my little boobies. They've been good to me! Oh well, time for a change! :)

Today is the day!

I am about to leave my house for my BA!!! My chest feels so tight and heavy, and I feel light headed. I'm so nervous that I'm not making the right decision and that I will regret going through with this. Another part of me keeps thinking how long I've wanted this and that it really is something I am doing to make myself happy, not others. There's really no turning back now, unless I want to lose $8000!! Here's to hoping it all turns out well and I am happy that I did it. Here I go!

I made it!

Well I got boobies yesterday! The surgery went very well but I have been in quite a bit of pain (very tight and sore). Thankfully my sister has been staying with me and making sure I stay on too of my meds and eating. Post op is later today, so I'm eager to see how they look so far!

3 Days Post Op!

Yesterday I couldn't get out of bed on my own but today I feel much stronger. I am still very sore and tight but my arm movement is getting better all the time! I am still consistently taking my pain killers and muscle relaxers, but hoping that by tomorrow I can start weening off. Here are some pics that people have requested. The markings are still on because I can't shower until tomorrow but it will give you an idea. I know they are modest but this very brutal look is exactly what I was going for. Yay!!

Typo!! ^^^^

I meant this very 'modest' look not 'brutal' hahahaha wow.

5 days post op

Feeling pretty good today, but oh man have I been feeling nauseous! My biggest issue the first two or three days was the muscle pain, but since the pain level has started going down I've been dealing with nausea and an extreme head ache, probably from the oxy. I cut down on pain pills today and have been trying to rely more on just Tylenol. Doesn't help that I have been having troubles with constipation! (Sorry tmi) but they weren't kidding when they said load up on fiber! Feeling bloated makes everything worse. I am still so happy with the size and I'll post more pictures tomorrow after I shower again. Very happy I finally did this!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Salemy. He is incredibly talented and made me feel so comfortable from the very beginning. He completely understood what look I wanted and didn't try to up sell or pressure me at all. The whole team he works with is very calming and made me feel so comforted. I had never had surgery before this and I can't imagine a better experience! He even gave me a phone call from his cell phone a few hours after my surgery to check in on me! I am two days post op and couldn't be happier with my results. Thank you Dr. Salemy!

They look fantastic already! I cracked up at "they are modest but this very brutal look is exactly what I was going for. Yay!!" Hahaha
You look great!! That size is perfect on you! Congrats!
the 370cc are looking great on your body. very natural looking! here's wishing you a speedy recovery!
You look great! I think your choice of size is perfect, they fill you out without giving you a hindrance. Especially if you are very athletic. I think you'll be very happy with them! I was comfortable and back to work in 10 days, no lifting, of course. Hopefully you'll start to be more comfy soon. Took a little on the getting up myself, I had to roll out of bed, carefully;)
I had a consultation with Dr Salemy as well!! I'm scheduled Dec 8, but nervous as shit. Lol. I been on this site everyday to look at before and afters to make sure I'm not going too big. We talked about 420cc silicone mod under the muscle, he said that will give me a full C. My friend got hers done with Dr Salemy too so that's why I chose to go with him. So far the staff has been great and answers all of my questions I have. I am debating between 400cc and 420cc... 5'1, 130 lbs. 32A. Any suggestions on which size I should go with? I know 20cc isn't that much, but who knows.. haha
Congrats btw!! So excited for you to see full results after they drop. Any updated pics of how they are looking?
Congrats :)
Congrats!! That is sooo exciting (: Your stats are very similar to mine. How do you like the size so far? And how did you calm the nerves beforehand?! My surgery is about two weeks out and I am an anxious wreck! Haha
I just got to see them and they are perfect!! I wasnt looking to go too big, so I think for my proportions they look very natural. As for the anxiety, I was having panic attacks about every other day for the weeks leading up to surgery. I just kept reminding myself how long I have wanted them and that complications with BA is very rare. I am so happy I went through with it, although I'll be happy when the pain goes away! Good luck and stay calm!
Awee that is so good to hear! (: Thanks for the advice on anxiety, that should definitely help. I hope you have a quick and smooth recovery!!!
Congrats! Hope your recovery is going well.
Congrats!! Can't wait to see the post op pics! Glad your sister is taking good care of you :)
Praying for you today!!!
Thank you! Surgery went very well. I've been very tight and sore but as long as I keep up on my meds I'm doing okay.
That's great! Tightness was something for sure at first. Mine felt like torpedoes but they relaxed and became very natural looking . Most people notice my figure but have no idea about my girls;). It was hard for me to raise to sitting from laying down, at first(weak abs maybe?). M y hubby would push me up from behind my back. In a few weeks, you'll have the ok, so get them moving. I would push them in every direction, when I was in the shower sudsy and mine never had any problem. I know you'll do great!! We seem to have very similar frame. You will look awesome!!!;)
Getting close to surgery, very exciting! I hear you about enjoying some time off. I'm a stay at home mom (I run my own little business on the side) and it was a nice change to read and veg out on Netflix lol Can't wait to see some post op pictures! Are you all prepped with meds and extra pillows?
Yep I made sure to have all my meds before hand thankfully! I feel great until they wear off so I'm trying to stay on top of that. Today is my post op so I'll be able to take a peek!
Ooooooh exciting! Definitely keep us posted!
It's been 15 years since I had mine done. Under the muscle350 saline filled to 375ml, same incision under neath. I was a 32AA, now after two children, I'm a natural looking 34C. I did well , but pretty darn sore at first. Take it easy with lifting for a month and wear the bra they give you for them to heal in place. You can start massaging them once they heal. This will prevent them encapsulating. Might sound crazy, but it worked. I was 25, and married for 5 years, no kids yet. Totally did this for myself, but my husband was very supportive. ;) praying all goes well and you get the results you want.
Well, Dr. Salemy just did mine, two weeks ago on Tuesday, and I can tell you that the entire experience has just been absolutely wonderful. You should sleep soundly knowing that you are in wonderful hands! You should also sleep soundly now, in all of your favorite positions, because you'll be missing that for a while after your surgery!! :) I love this site. It gave me a ton of info and ideas for how to prep for surgery. I think I was actually a little bit over-prepared, which is WAY preferable to being underprepared. Good luck! Can't wait to see and hear how things go!
370 will not be too big at all and may not even make you a full D because of your height. I have 350s now and I'm basically a 30DD, but I am very petite. I started off with 225 overs and did develop the hardening you speak of (capsular contracture) within a year, so you need to be prepared for anything. We are in serious boob debt now after my revision!! But it's worth it, I think. I would suggest 400-450 at least for your height if you like the D look. Mine have shrunk so much after surgery that even though the doc said he could fit 350 max, there's room for more!!! Check out my pics and good luck!!
Hi there! We seem to be having the BA around the same time! Am freaking out too and still undecided on 300cc, 325cc or 350cc!!
Awesome! I originally had picked out 397cc but my boyfriend talked me down a size. I have a few friends that got around a 370cc and they look huge, but when I tried them on they looked pretty normal. I think your height and proportions make a big difference. I am on the taler side and have airily big hips and butt so I'm hoping it will look natural!
Good luck darlin! Can't wait to see how it turns out! We're a similar size now, although you're a little bigger (I'm a 32B).