Great Results with Right # of Units - Seattle, WA

I am 44 years old and have now had 4 treatments of...

I am 44 years old and have now had 4 treatments of Botox focusing on the "crack" in my forehead. I am thrilled with the results! I had a small issue after the first injection(s) with eyelid droop but thankfully it was not severe and went away after about 4 weeks. It was so mild that I was probably the only one who noticed. I am not sure how many unite were used in the first treatment.

In subsequent treatments, my dermatologist, Dr. Reichel of Pacific Dermatology in Seattle, WA. only used 20 units ( maybe 25?) and the results were exactly what I wanted which was to dramatically reduce the deep crack in between my brows and to tighten the skin on my forehead.

The last treatment I had was about 2 1/2 weeks ago ( 15(?) or 20(?) units) and strangely, the efficacy was less than with the previous treatments. I will be making another appointment to consult with Dr. Reichel and see if it would be advisable to have another injection to help improve the results.

I am thankful that Dr.Reichel has used a conservative approach with the number of units used for my treatments due to the initial issue of eyelid droop from the first treatment.

Botox has helped me feel better about my appearance, allowed me to not focus on my forehead crack when I look in the mirror. I am relievd that there is help for natural issues of aging that are quite simple, nearly painless and can produce a real result.

I will continue to use Botox and possibly other treatments as I age. I like feeling good about my appearance!

Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Reichel was recommended through friends.

I've just had Botox on my forehead for the first time can't wait to see the results in a few days hope it worked and not as much frown wrinkles I been scared to get Botox but it was nothing to worry about don't know why I was so worried lol

Feeling good about our appearance as we age is so important. I'm glad Botox is giving you that boost. Thanks for sharing your experience so far and I hope you'll continue to keep us updated!