Botox After-effects - Seattle, WA

I had 40 units of botox six weeks ago, as a...

I had 40 units of botox six weeks ago, as a preventative treatment for migraine headaches. I've wanted to try this for a very long time, as I know several people that this treatment did work for, and saved up for it since my insurance won't cover it.

What a waste of money...it pains me to think how much I paid for this. I've had daily severe headaches since having the treatment, six weeks now. I've also had two extreme migraines (and there is a clear difference) that are among the worst I have ever had.

I requested this treatment, and my doctor has had success with other patients. Really, not his fault. Since I don't hold him responsible and have been happy with his care otherwise, I'll refrain from naming him. It's all on Allergan. Also am not providing photos since they are irrelevant anyway.

Hi Sanora,

I'm so glad you decided to write a review. Information about Botox for migraine headaches is always good. How horrible that you are getting more headaches after trying a procedure to make the original headaches go away. Hopefully when it leaves your system the worse of the two headaches will stop. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for your review,

-Britt