Amazing Rhinoplasty: A Better Version of Me!!! - Seattle, WA

One month after surgery and I am downright giddy...

One month after surgery and I am downright giddy about the results of my rhinoplasty done by Dr. Portuese. Every time I look in the mirror I can't help but smile at the results!I would highly recommend Dr. Portuese to anyone interested in rhinoplasy!

I originally wanted to have the procedure to remove my nasal hump but at my consultation Dr. Portuese showed me that there were more things that could be done to refine my nose. I absolutely loved the look he put together in the digital image of how I could look with the added changes he recommended. Excited about the possibilities and with my husband's blessing I scheduled my rhinoplasty procedure about 6 months after my consultation. When it came time for my surgery I was very nervous but Dr. Portuese and his staff took amazing care of me and I was home and resting before I knew it! I took a week off from work and spent the time on my couch taking it easy. I'll admit I was very anxious to have my nose cast removed so I could see what was underneath and return to most of my normal activities!
At about the one week point I returned to Dr. Portuese's office to have my cast removed and checked. I was still very swollen but felt immense relief having the cast off. Then I got to see what had been hidden under it! It was my beautiful new nose!!! It was very puffy and tender but had the new shape that I wanted. I was so happy!!! Over the next few weeks my swelling continued to slowly go down as I had been told it would. Currently I am at the one month mark and I am still thrilled with my "new" nose and excited to see the end result when the swelling is all gone!!!
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Portuese has a wonderful eye for detail and truly cares about his craft. He looks at your face as a canvas and creates a balanced look that brings out the best of you!