Waste of Money - Seattle, WA

I wanted my face to be more firm and repair sun...

I wanted my face to be more firm and repair sun damage so i had the FX laser about 1 year ago and this procedure was a total waste of money, $3000.00 I would never utilize their services again! I was assured that this procedure would firm and repair sun damage my skin, did neither. I did complain to the staff and offered to perform another laser? I wanted a refund but they would not even negotiate.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lots of money spent o a procedure with no results, actually my skin is worse blotchy, red, etc. but the staff did not seem to care. Just interested in the money and not satisfying the customer. I was informed that this procedure would firm my skin and repair sun damage, this was a false statement.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I had the procedure done a month ago. My doctor said I would see a dramatic difference in my skin. I'm 29 years old. I have some chicken pox scars, some fine lines and a scar from stitches I had when I was 4 on my forehead I wanted addressed. I have no improvement also from this procedure except for the scar from the stitches isn't as hard as it once was. I also now have DEEP wrinkles all around my eyes. I'm freaking out about it! I also still have brown dots all over my face. I haven't peeled in weeks. I also have avoided the sun. They also told me it was dead skin which is a bunch of bull! I see Dr. Robbins on the 3rd. I'm fearing he is gonna tell me to fork over more money to fix it and I don't have more money to do that. My eyes are ruined. I now look like I'm 45 years old. I still have all of my fine lines and my best feature, my eyes, look like that of a Much older woman. I don't know what I'm gonna do??? :*(
Hi Tiffany, I just had Active FX a week ago and my skin looks horrible. This is my 3rd peel. The first and second peel results were outstanding. I now have all these bumps on my face and not sure why. I look 5 years older than what I am. How is your face since this happened to you?
Thanks soooooooooo much for sharing the MD's name. This will aid many prospective FX patients when researching MDs. Also, appreciate your comments ONE YEAR AFTER the procedure VS comments 1 week to 3 months after by others.

Sorry to read it has been such a negative experience/results. All the Best!

Sorry to hear this was a waste of time and money for you:(   That is very frustrating!

Have you looked into any other treatment options?  The sun spots are annoying!  Have a few myself and have only layered on the make up so far..