36yo Male, Juvederm to Fill Hollowed Upper Cheeks, DRASTIC Improvement - Seattle, WA

I went to Dr. Desyatnikova's clinic as part of an...

I went to Dr. Desyatnikova's clinic as part of an effort to merely research what could be done for the bags under my eyes. She suggested that I begin with my upper cheeks to build a sort of shelf under my eyes. An hour later I was starring at the mirror in disbelief. I seem to suffer from some sort of prescription-drug-related lipoatrophy that makes me look far older than I am. The hollow, thinned-out channels crossing from my tear ducts down to my outer jaw made me wince at every photo or video depicting me. No more! I hoped for some relief. I ended up gorgeous. I look like a male model or something. I wish I hadn't waited so long. Don't feel vain or silly. Just do it.
Wow your results sound amazing, congrats!  We'd love to see some before and after pics of your eyes.  Do you remember how much juvederm you had injected?
well, I went in to discuss having the bags under my eyes minimized with restylane, but she said that it would be best to first eliminate that hollow channel where my upper cheeks used to be. She used two syringes of juvederm to do that and the results were incredible. It was the old beautiful me. I went back a month later (three days ago) to have her eliminate the eye bags and I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in the effect. Not in her ability, i got exactky what I asked for, but I needed to see it to realize she was right that my "bags" were very minimal already. I look younger, but that's not always better. I would describe it as being reminiscent of the way Vladimir Putin looked better before his bags were eliminated.
not thrilled about the idea of posting pics, sorry! I do appreciate it when people do, but it's just not within the boundaries of my comfort zone.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stella is wonderful. Very personable and intelligent.