Thrilled with my Results! - Seattle, WA

All Pros no Cons

All Pros no Cons

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S is awesome! She did a tummy tuck on me a couple of years and I am thrilled with the results. I had two other surgeons to choose from but I chose Dr. S and I am so glad I did. I also go to her for fillers. The results are so natural. I wouldn't go to anyone else. She is the best!! Thanks Dr. S.

Having a tummy tuck more than met my expectations. However, it was rough going for the first week. I could not get out of bed for the first few days without the help of my husband. I also walked hunched over for the first week which made my back hurt. I could have had the option of having a pain pump but did not go with it. If I could do it over again, I would have chose the pain pump. It took about 6 weeks to feel totally normal again. That's when I slowly got back into my workout routine. All in all, I am so happy I did it and wished I done it sooner! No regrets.

Hi jenn766 -- Welcome to RealSelf! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Before we move your review to our tummy tuck community, could you tell us more about the surgery itself -- e.g. expectations, pain, recovery, etc? Thanks!