Had Smart Lipo One Week Ago - Seattle, WA

The procedure itself was slightly uncomfortable...

The procedure itself was slightly uncomfortable but nothing terrible. I had my lower/upper abs and love handles done. I have seen no change is this normal? I am very disappointed so far, I have been told it can take a while for the results, but shouldn't I be able to see some change?

Same boat here two. I am now 8 days out and feel better, but still very sore, swollen and bruising is starting to go away. I am still about 3 lbs heavier so my clothes choices are still stretchy and non restrictive. I am still wearing compression garments (I bought a few spanx and at JCPenney's so I can wear under different types of clothing.

One major thing I do know.. I can tell a difference in lowered swelling if I drink a lot of water. The next day I notice I am not a swollen. Consistency is key, which I am still learning.

I don't see a big difference yet, but am hoping in the next couple of weeks I will. Hang in there..
I FEEL JUS LIKE YOU ALL THE WAY!
I am now 10 days out and and bigger as well. I am so very tender and just hoping in time I will see results. My clothes fit about the same or a little tighter. Yuk

The doctor was great, I am just unsure if I will see the desired results