Had Smart Lipo One Week Ago - Seattle, WA

The procedure itself was slightly uncomfortable...

The procedure itself was slightly uncomfortable but nothing terrible. I had my lower/upper abs and love handles done. I have seen no change is this normal? I am very disappointed so far, I have been told it can take a while for the results, but shouldn't I be able to see some change?

The doctor was great, I am just unsure if I will see the desired results

Same boat here two. I am now 8 days out and feel better, but still very sore, swollen and bruising is starting to go away. I am still about 3 lbs heavier so my clothes choices are still stretchy and non restrictive. I am still wearing compression garments (I bought a few spanx and at JCPenney's so I can wear under different types of clothing.

One major thing I do know.. I can tell a difference in lowered swelling if I drink a lot of water. The next day I notice I am not a swollen. Consistency is key, which I am still learning.

I don't see a big difference yet, but am hoping in the next couple of weeks I will. Hang in there..
I FEEL JUS LIKE YOU ALL THE WAY!
I am now 10 days out and and bigger as well. I am so very tender and just hoping in time I will see results. My clothes fit about the same or a little tighter. Yuk
I'm in the same boat,, I'm now 10days out and feel a whole lot better but my tummy is so hard from the collagen and still looks big...although it looks much tighter my measurement are still the same if not bigger...i know I'm bigger cause i cant wear my clothes at all around my tummy wuz up wit dat...and my Dr. said im full of fluid and swollen i just dnt knw wat to think...did ur tummy go dwn!!!

Welcome to RealSelf's Smart Lipo community, Sammamish8045. It's not unheard of to not see results immediately. Even though they remove fat, there's quite a bit of swelling that basically fills in the gaps. Sometimes it can take a few months for this to dissipate and for the results to show. Do you feel tender and swollen?

I feel swollen hard and tender wit a poked out tummy....y y y