Restylane in Tear Trough and Cheek Area - Awesome!

Less is definately more with this treatment. I...

Less is definately more with this treatment. I wish I could have done this sooner. But I really wanted to find the right Dr. and I have. Dr. ______ was amazing. She really took great care in trying not to have my face bruise and swell. Slowly and methodically she filled in my tear trough area and my cheek area that needed to be filled.

Amazing results immediately. I was able to go out and hang out with my family nomally immediately following the procedure. My husband couldn't even tell that I had needles stuck in my face just a few hours ago. The only thing he said is you look like the woman I married. :)

It is amazing how rested I feel, even when I am tired. When I'm working out at the gym (even with the harsh overhead lighting) I look like my old self! Awesome! Can't wait to do it again. Officially, I'm addicted.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Had my tear troughs refilled again. By the same Dr...

Had my tear troughs refilled again. By the same Dr. It has been a year and a half. So happy again. I didn't have to have as much filled in this time so she put the remaining restylane in my cheek and forehead. Love it!

I will try to get some before and after pictures. but I don't have the best camera.
Would you be willing to post before/after photos? Thanks for the review!
I am actually having a refill done this coming week. I will try but I'm not sure how my camera will catch the change.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Skilled Dr., very knowledgeable, listens to you, gentle and caring.